Every client is required to read and sign this Policy Agreement prior to any grooming services being performed.
I, the undersigned customer, do hereby entrust my pet(s) to Spaw Pet Grooming for the purpose of grooming my pet(s).
PET(S) AND GROOMER SAFETY
Your pet(s) safety is first at Spaw Pet Grooming. We require a current copy of your pet(s)s’ vaccination records is required for the protection of your pet(s).
For the pet(s) to properly respond to the groom it is essential that the pet(s) be alone with the groomer and clients will not assist in the grooming unless requested to do so.
Customer assumes all liabilities, financial and otherwise, for the behavior and health of their pet(s).
· Spaw Pet doesn`t accept dogs with fleas or any infection.
· Please toilet your dog prior to coming to the salon, this simply makes grooming more comfortable for all those involved. If your dog has a weak belly, please avoid feeding breakfast on the day of your appointment.
· If you cancel your appointment at the same day, next appointment you will pay a $20 fee.
· If your pet displays aggressive behavior Spaw Pet has the right to terminate the appointment and charge 50% of the service.
· Please be available to pick up your dog at the set pick up time. (Daycare fees may apply unless other arrangements have been made). Otherwise after 1 hour late you will be charge $20 per hour.
REFUSAL OF SERVICES/ AGGRESSIVE DOGS
Spaw Pet Salon has the right to refuse services for the following reasons: Pet(s) will not be groomed if not safe or too large or heavy to handle. Your pet’s safety, comfort and well-being are our outmost concern.
Your pet(s) will be groomed by a certified professional groomers in the style you have requested.